Here is a list of the current terms for the 2021 Imperial Terrain Print License.
- Annual License beginning on date of signature
- Monthly royalty payment paid every calendar month to Imperial Terrain via automatic draft
- Set your own retail pricing
- Your company name and web address on Partners Page
- STL File prices are discounted at 50%; You are provided with a unique coupon code.
- Where you sell depends upon the agreement terms, examples being your own website, ebay, etsy, etc.
- You may use our product photos and renders but not our copy text.
- You cannot mass produce or injection mold.
- License covers Imperial Terrain STL catalog models and Cochin Industrial District Kickstarter Models. Not included under the Print License are designs by Jesús Labiano, Wasteland Scenics, Hardware Studios or any designs the reseller creates in the Terrain Machine.
- If you wish to license designs that are not owned by Imperial Terrain, Imperial Terrain can put you into contact with those designers.
Interested parties please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following details:
- Business Name & Address
- Business owners' name (Signature Authority)
- Geographical region you intend to sell within
- How you plan on selling prints (Etsy, Ebay, Website, Convention, etc.)
- Any relevant web addresses (Link to any stores).