Syllogy returns with his 2nd large set of files, the Imperial Front Lines. This bundle is designed around endless configuration options. The base premise is to reinforce fighting emplacements on an octagonal base. This core base file has multiple variants and openings that connect or link through linking pieces/walkways to other reinforced fighting positions or raised platforms. The forcefield gate and tower pieces are also included.
The famous XX-10 Tower from Thingiverse returns except it is re-designed from the ground up allowing for the turret to swivel and guns to elevate.
The Imperial theme bundle includes:
- Gate and Wall Sections (12 Files)
- Ramp and Link Sections (4 Files)
- XX11 Blaster Turret (11 Files)
- Platform Section (5 Files)
- With Separate Dice Tower Configuration
- .20 or .24 Layer Height
- 2 Perimeters
- 5-10% Infill
- No Supports or Rafts needed
All files can be printed on a 200 x 200 print bed.