The Argon Industrial Pipe set is designed to work with the other models in the Cochin Industrial set or be used on its own. The pipes have a simple male/female connection system and can be connected to make an endless amount of different pipe systems for your wargaming board.
These terrain files are sized around 32mm and are designed for you to 3d print at home on your own printer without using supports. So far customers have used these exact STL files for wargames like Star Wars: Legion, Infinity, and Necromunda. If you play other games with this terrain, we would love to show your photos and hobbied prints so drop us a line! Never know there may be rewards!
** A-Frames pictured are for demonstration purposes only. Frames are sold separately in the Cochin Basic Set
- Argon 180 Loop
- Argon Long Straight Section
- Argon Long Straight Section Variant B
- Argon Medium Straight Section
- Argon OpenLOCK Connector
- Argon Pipe Elbow
- Argon Pipe Female T Connector
- Argon Pipe Male T Connector
- Argon Simple Elbow Connector
- Argon Rusted Long Straight Pipe
- Argon Rusted Short Female End
- Argon Rusted Short Male End
Pipe Connections will be TIGHT! Break them in by connecting them once or twice together.
- .20 or .24 Layer Height
- 2 Perimeters
- 5-10% Infill
- No Supports or Rafts needed
All files can be printed on a 200 x 200 print bed.