- Small Desert Home - 6 in x 6 in x 4.5 in
- Desert Tower - 9 in tall x 8 in x 8 in
- Cargo Pallets - Varied
- Cargo Containers - Varied
- Mos 1 Bed - 1 Bath - 9 in x 9 in x 6 in
- Urban Dwelling - 4 in x 6.9 in x 7 in
- Vaporators - Varied
*Note: This image includes the Mechanics House instead of the Mos 1-1
- .20 or .24 Layer Height
- 2 Perimeters
- 5-10% Infill
- No Supports or Rafts needed
All files can be printed on a 200 x 200 print bed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Have a Question?
Is this going to fit on my new Anycubic Photon? Or are these pieces all much larger?
Our models are designed to fit mainly on 200mm x 200mm beds. Smaller models will of course work on smaller beds and depend on the specific models. Slicing software (Prusa Slic3r / Cura / etc) can be used to "cut" 3D Models to smaller sizes for printing as well.
Do these buildings come with removable roofs? So we can place figs inside the models. Thank you.
The roofs are removable and the inside of the models are open.