Our first release of a Modular Sci Fi STL File set from the Terrain Machine. This set of wargaming files comes from the "Dense City" theme of terrain that is designed for 32mm scale wargaming. Our Kickstarter backers are already using this terrain for Star Wars: Legion, Infinity, and Sci-Fi RPG's.
We took the most popular selection of models from the Terrain Machine custom terrain application and used those selections to make these designs. These designs are incredibly modular and allow for different configurations between games. Many options are available to print for Doors and Windows to change the "state" of the buildings. Ladders and Ramps make access to the Roof top level easy.
- Roof prints are swappable between Small Office Versions
- Roof prints are swappable between Double Wide and L Corner building.
- Foundation sections are swappable between Double Wide and L Corner building
File set includes:
- 1 x Small Office Version A (Foundation and Roof)
- 1 x Small Office Version B (Foundation and Roof)
- 1 x "Doublewide" Building (2x Foundations and 2x Roofs)
- 1 x L Corner Building (3x Foundations and 3x Roofs)
- 4x Large Window Files
- 3x Small Door Files
- 3x Small Window Files
- 4x Large Door Files
- 2x FootBridge files to connect rooftops with Clip Edges
- 2x Stack Level models will be added
- V1.1 - Footbridges added and Large Door Fixes
- V1.0 - Launch Files
- .2 Layer Height or Smaller
- 2 Perimeters
- 5-10% Infill
- No Supports or Rafts needed - Supports are built-in if needed
99% of files can be printed on a 200 x 200 print bed. Files with RAMP section may need more space (Ramp Foundation file is 202mm on one of its axis)